One Wish Prom Drive
I remember being back in High School, and so many people around me couldn’t afford tickets, to get their hair done, or even afford outfits. Year after year this happens across the country, and the thought of that breaks my heart. I use my personal brand, and reach out to other entrepreneurs, business women and men, alongside faculty and staff currently at Prince Georges County and Charles County Public Schools to make one wish to happen for two less fortunate high school students, who may miss their prom.
• Sponsor a young woman and man to have the prom of their dreams.
• To get local DMV business to sponsor their services to subsidize the student’s cots
(i.e. transportation, hair, tickets, make-up etc.)
• To make this a yearly service project, one city, and state at a time.
• Help give back to our local High School students who are less fortunate.
• Come together as entrepreneurs and business women and men to see two high
school students smile.
• To help the parents of these two kids have the prom they’ve always dreamt of.